Letter To Millennials

Dear Millennial, You are perfect the way you are, but you can always be better…. We live in a world where everything is so instant. Everything EXCEPT the things that truly matter. There is a (perceived) pressure from every direction telling you that you need to act or be a certain way. This need to Read More …

The Sugar vs. Fat Debate

The fat vs. sugar breakdown Your gut is your second brain – if you want to improve your mood, your energy and your complete outlook on life, then improve your food choices. The fast, high-sugar foods can be massively hard to resist, especially if this is something you have struggled with in the past, but Read More …

Clearing The Way Through The Fitness BS

If you feel you are putting in 110% into your training, doing everything to get in shape but nothing will budge, this article is going to open your eyes and uncover where you might be shooting yourself in the foot. Let’s start with inflammation. Inflammation is neither good or bad. If you block inflammation post Read More …

3 Pitfalls Of Success

3 Pitfalls Of Success: 1. Worrying about the opinion of others while pursuing your goals. 2. Knowing where to look for the RIGHT information 2. Patiently Impatient – Half the battle is turning up Others Opinions Are In Your Way (biggy) 80% of people don’t care you have problems and the other 20% are glad Read More …

Chasing Two Rabbits

Separate Training Goals If your trying to chase two training goals in the same workout, you will be massively impacting your progress. This has been my biggest realization in training, changing my focus from just more, to a very specific goal of every individual workout. If you learn how these different training stimuli affect your Read More …